• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Offer to buy back an item from a thief named Rikimaru

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning!

I am a friend of thieves, no complaints from me. Rikimaru stole a scroll from me, I really needed shortly before I could apply it on my pet. Congrats, good work.

I offered 3-4 times a buyback via GC but he/she didnt answer. Hence, here is my offer again - I hope you are here and will answer:

I will pay you for the scroll. Please. It was hard to get this one and I would really love to use it for my pet.

If you are kind and have some spirit of Christmas in you heart, just let me pay you a nice amout of gold for it.

If not, its okay - well done! Good haul for a single morning!

Best wishes and merry christmas to all!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a 115 scroll, nothing that important. But I could have used it. The other thing was a level 3 bushido primer, which I didnt need - so no loss :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a 115 scroll, nothing that important. But I could have used it. The other thing was a level 3 bushido primer, which I didnt need - so no loss :)
I stole yer ship painting this morning at 75k :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well done, my friend! Steal it empty! ;-)
Since it is looking like I am going to play a bit (So easy to take bad habits back up :) ) I will be picking through yer goodies as I replenish my Goldies :) LOL that 75k left me with 500GP left, one thing I did not keep on Siege was the gold reserves. Easy enough to build that back up though.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me know, if you need something! You can have everything for free! If there is something on your list, you are searching for - I might help you out!

Its Christmas, after all - and you are just the kind of guy that deserves good things!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me know, if you need something! You can have everything for free! If there is something on your list, you are searching for - I might help you out!

Its Christmas, after all - and you are just the kind of guy that deserves good things!
THnx for the offer but I am pretty well set up other than I need to spend some time imbuing jewels and suits. The good thing about soul stones is having a couple of characters with broad skill sets stoned is even with nothing else you can obtain everything else :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
let me know if you need any resources for imbuing those suits.
ALl good I spent a few hours farming ants for gems and for whatever reason kept boxes full of those invasion weapons I unraveled that turned into 800 and some change relice frags and Essense and residue is easy enough to get from the low end junk. And kept a couple thousand seeds of renewal in the imbuers bank just incase I probably wouldn't but more than likely would one day come back. The gems were what I was really short on but that is all better now :) But thanks fer the offer!

Suri

Visitor
Hi, it's me. Someone tried to tell me the same thing after I took the scroll. I didn't have general chat turned on at the time, so I didn't see it. I still have the scroll at this moment. I'm not on the forums here that often either. Came to browse out of boredom. Hmmm I gotta figure out a price, if you are still wanting the scroll. It's easy to price stuff on prodo, but Siege... it's a bit different.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No problem! I already got another scroll. Thanks for answering! Good to know whom to ask, if you manage to loot me next time ;-)

Good work, by the way!

Best wishes for 2019!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi, it's me. Someone tried to tell me the same thing after I took the scroll. I didn't have general chat turned on at the time, so I didn't see it. I still have the scroll at this moment. I'm not on the forums here that often either. Came to browse out of boredom. Hmmm I gotta figure out a price, if you are still wanting the scroll. It's easy to price stuff on prodo, but Siege... it's a bit different.
good rule of thumb is go to atlantic and get an average of the price for something, then divide by ten. you can then haggle from there. not perfect, but works for most things.