• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Offer Ter Mur ingredients; Need equipment for warrior

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I have:
Void Orb, Void Essence, Slith Tongue, Toxic Venom Sac, Boura Pelt, Raptor Teeth, Silver Serpent Venom, Reflective Wolf Eye, Crystalline Black Rock, Undying Flesh, Lava Serpent Crust, Silver Snake Skin.
(The total amount is about 350).

I want to trade them for warrior equipment. If amount I have is not enough I can get more.
(Slith Tongue, Toxic Venom Sac and Boura Pelt I also can sell for gp)

Firstly I need an armor suit. I'm going to use Bronzed Armor of the Valkyrie (10%LMC, 11/14/8/11/8 resists) so I need 5 pieces only.

I'd preffer leather or wooden armor (70+ durability). I need 70/70/70/70/75 resists, HP/Stam/Mana increase and LMC.

p.s. I have no icq, I use Skype.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Also I have about 4k colored leather (mostly barbed) and about 1k plain gems. I can get more if you need.

Also I have about 10 pieces of the virtual armor set. I have read they will get good value on the clean-up event.

Also I have Horselord, Stormgrip and about 400k gold on Drachenfelse (I played there on my trial account before I bought SA).

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Prices

Code:
Slith Tongue               1,500
Toxic Venom Sac            1,500
Boura Pelt                 4,000
Silver Serpent Venom       2,000
Silver Snake Skin          4,000
Reflective Wolf Eye        1,000
Undying Flesh              1,500

Spinned Leather         60
Horned Leather          70
Barbed Leather          80
I'm a new to UO and have never sold or bought ingredients so any comments on prices are welcome.