• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] offensive names

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok, so ive had some clothing with a very offensive name sitting in a box for a very long time. im wondering, if i put it on a character, and then report myself from another account theres no chance i would be banned for just wearing clothing right? my idea is a gm would either delete the clothes (no loss to me) or maybe id come out with one of those nifty "offensive name removed by gm" named items. :)

really want to make sure i cant be banned just for wearing clothes!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
There's no telling anymore. I'd just throw them away.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's no telling anymore. I'd just throw them away.
yeah that was my thought. ive seen people get banned for basically nothing, while scripters dupers and cheats keep on playing. not really something i would display lol, but ived played UO for a long time. and had a kick for a while long time ago buying stuff with "bad" names. but they have stayed in a box. and will most likely remain there.

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i guess i could, but really dont want to bother her. she has more important things to deal with, like people trying to access their accounts, uo store problems, same old deal.
Yeah, tis a shame she is the only one who cares/can do anything about..... well most every aspect of UO. Whatever they are paying her it isnt enough.