• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Off topic question

dep

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
First off sorry for this post to be off topic as I could not render any form of answers from general forum on the issue. I was asking on possible way to make formal complain/file report on the GM support for a particular shard regarding responsiveness on handling in-house bug that caused items go under house foundation and was unreachable and disappeared over time. This worries me as we lock down rares in-house which could eventually be disappearing into the thin air while NO GM did bother to show up and rectify the problem. I filed an in-game request on the help channel when this happened, waited for at least 2 hours while watching Germany to score and won the world cup, however, not even one message from the GM and my item was lost due to decay timer. Are they too busy with their pizza, beer and bet placing on the wc final in front of their monitor? I have no idea but I am sure they did some extremely poor job on attending customer and providing services to their already scarce customer base. Sorry for this wall of text but I do need some help and please advice, thank you

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Advice. Do not hold your breath for GM service. There is an epidemic of people passing out at their computer screen.

Reactions: dep

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This issue happened to me but luckily the EM of the server was on an she pulled the bags right out from under the floor.

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
sometimes i press ctrl shift to get name items to pop up anbd im able to reach them that way believe me we all have had our omg moments lol one time my dumb butt got a rare black horse that looked like a nightmare and for some dumb reason i forgot about it and said all kill and my stupid horse died like 25 mill down the drain so so dumb still kicking myself over that one ;(

dep

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
well I lost the item...even I sent mail to GM review and to mesanna a week ago, nobody care to replay a word at all, this is truly disappointing. I know this is a game and yes I understand sh*t happens but for a game with monthly payment subscription, this is totally ridiculous. MMO game is merely a service sold to subscribers, this is beyond unacceptable as they claim to provide service and support, but simply an empty statement in real.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May I ask what you lost?

An' I'm sorry that you had such a poor experience. You should have been treated better.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good thing we are getting those new counselors soon

Reactions: dep

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sometimes i press ctrl shift to get name items to pop up anbd im able to reach them that way believe me we all have had our omg moments lol one time my dumb butt got a rare black horse that looked like a nightmare and for some dumb reason i forgot about it and said all kill and my stupid horse died like 25 mill down the drain so so dumb still kicking myself over that one ;(
may make you feel a little better to know that someone lost their glacial horse from an event way back in the day in a similar way. i imagine the 25 mil is pretty insignificant to the billions that glacial would be worth now :)

dep

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
May I ask what you lost?

An' I'm sorry that you had such a poor experience. You should have been treated better.
its an event item called fragment of genki tama. however its not about the value of the item, its how EA value their customers.