• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Of The Ring (GL) Rares Auction Lot 1

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
This is my first rare auction on stratics. As some peeps may know that I will be selling partial of my collection ( on GL ). During the Atlantic Rare Festival, I had brought some my items from Great Lakes to Atlantic.

All items do not have reserved price, but I reserve the right not to sell if the final bid is below my expectation.

Due to the changes in the mechanics of this auction, I have to push back the ending date.

The rules are pretty simple and as usual. The auction will ends on December 19th midnight 12am. The 10 mins rules will apply. Example:

Person A send in a bid at 11:55pm on December 19, and Person B send in a bid at 12:02am on December 20. The bid by Person B will be honored, as Person A has to meet the 10 mins cool down time to win the auction.

Auction will goes on if there is any bid within the 10 mins, although the auction ends date is December 19.

Sorry, I have to edit this to make the auction as fair as it should be.

To make this auction more interesting, I am accepting a Buyout Offer Price for the items from December 18, after 12pm. The Buyout Offer Price has to be at least 30% higher than the existing bid price at that time.

That means, if the item has a current bid of 100mil, the Buyout Offer Price has to be at least 130mil. Once a person place the Buyout Offer Price, he/she will be considered the winner for the item. So, if you are currently bidding on an item, you may want to make sure your bid is as high as you can offer and you may not be placing another bid which is 30% higher than your current bid.

All bids shall be placed on this thread. I will not accept anything on PM or ICQ. And I reserve the rights not to sell if final bid price is not up to or near my expectation.

Please ICQ ( 376222584 ) me if you have any doubt or questions. I welcome any comments, opinions, or criticisms for this post, because I want to make the auction more interesting and fun. Please ICQ me whatever you want to comments, and not just post it here.

THANK YOU !!!

LOTR ( Great Lakes )

List of items:

1. Botanist's Trowel

2. Orcish Engineer Toolkit

3. Special Beard Dye

4. Hair Dye

5. Human Blood

6. Essence of Shadow

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To make this auction more interesting, I am accepting a Buyout Offer Price for the items from December 9. The Buyout Offer Price has to be at least 20% higher than the existing bid price at that time. When the auction ended, if the Buyout Offer price is higher than the final bid price, it wins. Else, otherwise. Of course, you can send in another higher Buyout Offer Price if you think your previous one cannot win. I will only accept the Buyout Offer Price on Private Message (PM). This is to track the validity of the Buyout Offer Price, by time. Finally, I will indicate if the item has a Buyout Offer Price, and the number of Buyout Offer Price. But I will not reveal the price.
That doesnt sounds fair for the bidders, and sounds like it will be easy to do some stealth-shady buyout offers on your PM that no one can see.
Just saying..

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for your comments. I understand now why it is not fair. I should amend that. Thanks again.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok.... i get confused easily, and now i am so confused.... When you say "if you do buyout offer of 30%, you win that item". So if someone bids 20mil on the Human Blood, the buyout offer is 26mil? I know you said you reserve the right to not sell and of course i doubt you would take 26mil for it. This is what i got out of your 1rst post. If im wrong, please correct me. Thanks and good luck selling!

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Sorry, I know it is kind of confuse. But, yes, you are right. 26mil will be the winning Buyout Offer Price if someone bid 20mil on it. I know it sounds crazy. I am thinking of trying it out, if anyone will bid. Else, I will revise the auction again.