• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Of The Archlich Suits

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
looks nice am not sure if i will be doing any sets this time thinking of sell the 300 from the past events

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both of the Deceit sets are unimpressive looking to me. It makes me a bit sad. The Hythloth and Fire dungeon ones were so much better, imo.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
it does look like the 20th event armor the there was green red and purple was there not.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
it does look like the 20th event armor the there was green red and purple was there not.
Im trying to think of those suits that are missing a head piece and gorget to put the reward pieces on.

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Does anyone know if there is a connection between character race and the type of drops you are getting? I am (As everybody else) trying to collect a platemail armor set, but feel like the drop rates on those parts a extremly low. My character is a female elf, and I am getting a lot of elf armor pieces, as well as jewellery.... Just wondering, or maybe its bad RNG like everything else :D

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Does anyone know if there is a connection between character race and the type of drops you are getting? I am (As everybody else) trying to collect a platemail armor set, but feel like the drop rates on those parts a extremly low. My character is a female elf, and I am getting a lot of elf armor pieces, as well as jewellery.... Just wondering, or maybe its bad RNG like everything else :D
Gargoyles only get gargoyle pieces. Human/elf can’t get gargoyle pieces.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What are the names of the suits & what event are 1 & 2 (from the left) on the top?
Doom
Kotl
Enchanted Origin
Cult
Of the Three (aka Undead Lords)
Ice
Wildfire
Demonic Forces
Fey Wrath
Archlich

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There was also the test for the Dynamic Dungeons that lasted a week on some shards, it was in Deceit.
Called undead Kin
Yeah, they picked 4 shards to participate then made everything shard bound.

Pretty crap move but I've been hoping it gets reused at a later event arc so the rest of us can have sets on our home shards.

Edit - I believe there was another dynamic test on Origin that dropped pieces called Orcish Kin a few years back. Not sure when it was done in relation to Undead Kin though.

Last edited:

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran

Pretty crap move but I've been hoping it gets reused at a later event arc so the rest of us can have sets on our home shards.

Edit - I believe there was another dynamic test on Origin that dropped pieces called Orcish Kin a few years back. Not sure when it was done in relation to Undead Kin though.
About at the same time:

[UO.Com] Treasures of Orcish Kin (July 2020 - on Origin & Izumo) - Hue 2417

[UO.Com] Treasures of Deceit ("Undead kin" - August 2020 - on Lake Superior, Sakura, Oceania, and Europa) - Hue 376

SR

***ANY*** Shard Bounding is an HYPER-CRAPPY move, but these two were on a level of crappyness all by itself...

Last edited:

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The tabard really sets off the Bone Suit nicely!
Unfortunately in the EC Client it is unusable (for mannequins show), becuse the Tabard (as any other Robe) makes almost any Arm Armors disappear form the Toon Paperdoll display...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A Player on LS thought the Undead ones may work as turn ins for the real upcoming dungeon so they kept 100 pieces. But they did not work as turn ins.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
OK, these are the pieces I'm mainly interested in:

- Plate Arms (with elbow to the left)
- Plate Chest
- Plate Gorget
- Samurai Helm
- Deer Mask
- Studded Legs
- Studded/Leather Gorget
- Metal Kite Shield

but if we can find an agreement I will gladly "unburden" you of all those stinky "Undead Kin" items you own... :p

Last edited:

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

yea! i have some piecese and a spell book reward of Orcish Kin :) if someone is interested....
1667987835807.png

Branden

Journeyman
A Player on LS thought the Undead ones may work as turn ins for the real upcoming dungeon so they kept 100 pieces. But they did not work as turn ins.
I even tried turning in an Archlich drop n transferred said char to LS shard to see if the point would transfer with it but sadly no it didn’t work

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I even tried turning in an Archlich drop n transferred said char to LS shard to see if the point would transfer with it but sadly no it didn’t work
Ya your points go to 0, so don't transfer. :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was just 1 point n wanted to see since drops are way cheaper in ATL then LS plus it was one of my weekly transfer so no lost beside That 1 drop
Warning others just in case the want to try that now. You did a smart test. :)

Ungoliant

Journeyman
Ultima Online - Bella (Great Lakes) 2_7_2023 12_24_41 AM.png
Any help in finishing my suits would be soooo appreciated. Great Lakes shard for the shard bound pieces I'm missing. It is hard to tell but 2 of the Fellowship Insignia suits are holding Demonic halberds. So, I need 2 of those as well.