• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Of fortune and Purple llamas

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Saw one two days ago while hitting the Dragon Turtle spawn. Has been quite a long while since I cast one before that. I was kinda nervous they had "fixed" it before that...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Those are always one of my favorite things to see and I'm glad they are still in even the EC... So special.

As for the bonus of luck to them..... well IMO they are just what they are... a fun surprise.

I still remember the time one of our mages cast one in a dungeon and we were all working the spawn and one of our newest recruits goes "OMG what is that?!" And the mage says "Oh your in luck it's a Purple Llama the first one to double click him gets to have it as a mount!" and the newb goes over double clicks it and bam.... dead and he's like What?... we are all laughing too hard to answer... I laughed so hard I couldn't catch my breath for 10 min. The terrible things we do to young players... it's a wonder anyone stays in game.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
saw one a couple hours ago while working up Spirituality.

its funny, after all these years i still yell "GO GO LLAMA!" whenever i see one..... i dont know why, i just do.
and i yell it loud!

my kids must think i have turrets or something.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like seeing anon in this form, especially when he dies as the llama.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ohmighosh Poo, I do the very same thing, onscreen and off..... go llama go!

saw one a couple hours ago while working up Spirituality.

its funny, after all these years i still yell "GO GO LLAMA!" whenever i see one..... i dont know why, i just do.
and i yell it loud!

my kids must think i have turrets or something.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hmmm it's been awhile, haven't really been casting them lately. I did however see one boycotting Shroud of the Avatar though... hehe :p

Maybe a boost of 500-1000 Luck during the casting period? 2000 seems a bit high...

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Lol, love those purple llamas, every time i see one i start singing the llama, llama, duck song. I want to purple hedges so i can make purple llama topiarys. Just to tease, my shard has an island with purple llamas. It was left over from an event and after much begging and pleading, our wonderful EM has left it. Hum i see a contest idea.