• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oddity with Blessed Reagent (Cat) Statue

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I seem to remember seeing this issue posted before, but I can't find it!

I put the statue up against my north wall and it kept rotating....remembering, or thinking that I remembered something about an issue with these statues I moved it so that it wasn't against a wall...and it still rotates on it's own.

This is the direction I WANT it to face....

1605535134184.png

But every day....sometimes multiple times a day....it looks like this...

1605535539926.png

I don't remember if this is an issue with older statues, this one I've had for years....I don't really want to waste a heritage token claiming another one because I don't really NEED it, but since I have it I was trying to incorporate it into my new castle design :(

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
It comes from the Spring Decor Collection Token.
And they all still do that.
The DEVs are aware of the issue and its on the list to be fixed.
(the list keeps growing and growing, so know telling how long that will take)

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I knew there was an issue....and yeah that list is way too long...guess I'll just put it away again :/

Thanks!

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have the same issue, mine being also old, from the spring decor set. However, I found the trick is to turn them while they're full and showing a reagent on their saucer... and not emptying it.. then I turn it (to face south also) and leave it alone, they stay put.
BTW, thanks for my skeleton! :smile2:
reagents.jpg

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Weird... I've had two sitting at my Theatre for years and they have never moved. That's strange.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I have to re-rotate it all the time! I just thought I could use it to collect extra regs but I hate having to fix it all the time.