• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oddities in the game

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
So for the longest time, I was trying to figure out why I kept getting random reagents in my backpack every time I logged in.

Maybe I am not the first to figure it out, but I did search and didn't find anything!

So for the longest time, every time I logged in, I would have a small stack of a random reg in my backpack!

Baffling! I couldn't figure it out! Until today...

One of my guildies got one of those weird cat statues at an IDOC, put it in her BANK....and the next day had a random stack of regs in her backpack!!

I was like...hmm..I wonder if I have one of those in MY bank...lo and behold!

1728526304118.png

In a BACKPACK in my bank....and it spawns regs in MY backpack!!

Moral of the story...if you ever need random regs, put one of those handy statues in your bank :)

Fun UO Fact of the day, brought to you by the letter L.

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When placed for sale on vendors, they will spawn reagents on your vendors main part of the pack if the blessed statue is placed inside a box/container.. I always wondered why certain vendors were littered with random stacks of reagents..

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so..... and hear me out, i have 8 of those statues and they spawn each type of the 8 reagents (because i leave a single seed reagent in the statue).
so if i put them in my bank ill get 8 stacks of the 8 different reagents every day when i log in.

i could take over the world!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You totally could take over the world Poo!!

Reagent Domination!!

Let's do it!!