• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Odd Poppies "I'm Here"

E

Eslake

Has anyone else noticed that when you set the new poppies to deco mode, it gives a system message at the bottom left corner of the screen saying

"I'm here!"

If it is a joke, I'm missing the reference. :p

F

Flora Green

LOL. Well I'm not sure of the joke if there is one, but it seems pretty funny for that to appear regardless. I hope I get some poppies tomorrow. :)

E

Eslake

Snowdrops are doing it too. :)

Actually... it seems that All of the new plants are doing it.

Here it is from a juniper.

A

Amathist of PoC

maybe they are just so excited to finally be in the game that when you prune they feel the need to shout "I'm here!"

T

Teeshy

I suddenly have the little girl's voice from the Poltergeist movies in my head (when she says "they're baaackk") saying "I'm heeeerrreee"

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I honestly thought it was a new blackrock infection message.. lol.. never even noticed it was linked to the plants bein set to deco.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
now there's an unsettling thought... what if they're not new plants at all? what if we're cultivating the next invasion? :D

F

feath

now there's an unsettling thought... what if they're not new plants at all? what if we're cultivating the next invasion? :D
You know, there really is a movie called Attack of the Mushroom People. We could be cultivating the next wave; Attack of the Short Hedge People... entirely possible!