• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Odd item found at idoc

M

Mr X

I looted a bunch of crappy weps to unravel and after I unraveled the lot there was one left that would not unravel. I moused over it and then noticed why it would not unravel, it had no durability. I do not mean 0/155 or whatever I mean no durability at all.

All I can tell you is that it was a maul with the orc slayer property. Other than the no durability it is the same as any other maul.

Any ideas? rare? not rare?

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why don't you just put up a picture, or are you that technologically-inept? wow. people are trying to be nice and get more information so they can help you and you just have to give a snappy comeback.
:(....

RedRum

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why don't you just put up a picture, or are you that technologically-inept? wow. people are trying to be nice and get more information so they can help you and you just have to give a snappy comeback.

I found the WRITTEN description quite informative and don't see any need to have a picture posted of a maul with NO DURABILITY. I've seen plenty of mauls WITH DURABILITY, so I don't see how having a picture that displays no durability would provide any further information.
I don't think there was anything "SNAPPY" about the comment and I really don't think anyone is "technologically-inept" either. I DO THINK there are a bunch of BOOGER EATING MORONS posting SUPERFLUOUS BS though.

M

Mr X

If you want to see it come to skara brae on the siege perilous shard. I own the only house on skara brae island and it is locked down in my house in a public vendor house.

irux

Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you want to see it come to skara brae on the siege perilous shard. I own the only house on skara brae island and it is locked down in my house in a public vendor house.
i dont know any rare collectors on siege, cant transfer on or off either. so..... id say the value would be all on if it had any real stats that would make it good for pvp combat. other than that its probably worthless

M

Mr X

i dont know any rare collectors on siege, cant transfer on or off either. so..... id say the value would be all on if it had any real stats that would make it good for pvp combat. other than that its probably worthless
I am not really concerned with value since I know I play the siege perilous shard. We have a couple of rares collectors as far as I know. I just want to know if anyone has ever seen something like this before. By the lack of responses it seems it is a very odd piece indeed.

M

Mr X

My guess it is an old slayer wep that used to say a magic weapon until you id'ed it. I have still have one like that but it has durability.