• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Odd chest with "fire place"

Multi Dwagon

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was cleaning my house and found this, Anyone know how much they are and etc?

You can contact me at: 372 118 903 [ICQ]

N

Nh'bdy

This stuff is great if you own a good house spot, you can deco the outside. Shard suh?

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure on price, but it came from a very old exploit. People would put boxes in places that items were in game and at server up the items would appear in the boxes, instead of on the ground. It's similar to the statues, stretched hides etc stuck in crates. They all are 255 stones. You can bust the box and the item will fall on the ground and be stuck there. You will never be able to pick it up again and items like this block house placement, until you have a gm delete them.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it for sale? And whats the current offer as i might be intrested?

Multi Dwagon

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its for sale if I can get a good n fair price it.

15 Mil is a bit low. As i haven't seen many of those.

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya i used to get the hanging lanterns to spawn in boxes and chop em up on the house steps nice and unique deco

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't usually post here , but be careful about selling it...

I have never seen a campfire in a box..
seen steched hides, lanterns, statues, Braziers there is even a marble Colum trapped in a box for sale in luna on Atlantic ...well was couple days ago..

But this ... never seen it, its probably animated too so it will be worth a good chunk more then 15 or 25 mill

dont quote me on a price thou

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Considering the amount the marble column goes for, i'd say this peice is just as good or maybe even better so would be worth alot more than 25m.