• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Odd Ask and Be Answered Ball Question

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello!

In a bout of boredom I recently went through my account, which is not my original main account, and logged on to every character on every shard. I've never played any other shard actively except Atlantic so I never really looked at what the characters were or what they had. The original owner must have tried every original shard because they each had 4-5 newbie-ish characters.

I always knew they were newbie-ish characters and I never thought twice about them. Well, to my surprise, there were a lot of old items that today hold a pretty nice value.

Now, I know what an Ask and Be Answered Ball is and where it came from, but any that I've seen have always been named "Blessed" with the big subtitle having the full item's name. I looked for threads about A&A balls on this forum but have yet to find an A&A ball that looks like this:

Has anyone else seen this? Are these a "rarer" version of the common A&A ball?

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it hasn't been put on a vendor so it kept its full name. I've got a bag full of on legends.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think its worth millions, as I think they are still pretty common. I'd be very cautious about putting it on a vendor. Stocking it used to give it the double description and I think the current trend is that it removes the title completely and changes it to blessed. My guess is you might find someone interested... maybe for 500k, but I think the single full name would sell better than the double bugged name if you find one of those.

Just my opinion, hope it helps!