• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oda Nobunga Presents Kijustsu Anei Village Luna Trading Post

O

Oda Nobunga

Good Evening,

I am happy to announce the opening of a refurbished trading post in the southwest corner of Luna. This trading post is currently open to citizens of Kijustsu Anei Villiage and PaxLair. The purpose of this venture is to promote the fine goods and crafts provided by the citizens of these communities. To provide as much diversity among the communities as possible, the weekly cost of a vendor will be five thousand gold pieces per week. This is the minumum to cover the cost of operations and provide a low cost entry to the much sought after marketplace area that is Luna City. Also to help promote diversity, vendors will be limited to one per user (real life person). This will help ensure there is space to bring goods and crafts from every reach of the realm.

In addition for those that wish to have a second vendor in Luna or are not part of the above communities I have reasonable priced vendors available just two doors down for twenty-five thousand gold pieces per week.

I have one major rule for vendor management I like followed and that is vendors should not be left in a state of undress. That means please provide clothes for your vendor.

I also appreciate vendors facing in the appropriate direction.

If you are interested in any of the previous you can contact me at icq# 264-964-614.

Thank You

Oda Nobunga
Oda Nobunga Productions