• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OCTOBER 2020 EM DROPS

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sonoma 10-2 "O'Moloks Remains" hue 1194 Sonoma 10-2.PNG (i believe this was the drop for this event, and this was supposed to be a September event but got postponed a few days)

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cats 10-19 "A Bag of Stolen Candy from EM Obsidian & EM Roenick" hue 2674 Cats 10-16.PNG

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atl 10-15 "The Final Resting Place of Winston Conner, The Messenger" hue 2412 Atl 10-15.PNG

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Legends 10/24 "A Spun Glass Jack O'Lantern" hue 2597 legends 10-24.PNG
Pacific 10/24 "A Jack O' Lantern Carved In The Likeness Of A Raven And The Once Lost Lenore" hue 1191 cursed Pacific 10-24.PNG
GL 10/24 "Elegant Pure Silver Trilkhai Sculpture" hue 2658 GL 10-24.PNG

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Drach 10-27 "A Perfect Flower From Harvey's Collection [Drachenfels 2020]" hue 1922 Drach 10-27.PNG

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Wiki's updated; thanks all. I'll track down the info I'm still missing for the above items. Still need these for October:

Balhae
Mugen
Oceania
Siege Perilous

Last edited:

Phreak

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Europa 10/29 drop was a Green lamp post. I missed the event and lamp is no longer at em hall. If someone could please post a picture

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Spotted a "Balhae Halloween Pumpkin 2020", so that takes Balhae off the list. That leaves just Mugen and Oceania missing info. Almost the same for September; missing info still for Izumo, Mugen and Oceania. No events on the calender for those 2/3 shards in those 2 months; presumably there was not drop for them. (If anyone knows otherwise, please let me know! :) )

Last edited: