• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] October 2020 drops list?

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Haven't seen one going, figured I would see if we can help out...

Thanks all!

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
theres no list anymore, theres the wiki, but its not updated till month later

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
theres no list anymore, theres the wiki, but its not updated till month later
Well, anyone could add the drops as soon as they happen, but otherwise, they depend on someone (normally me or Wordsmith) finding time to add them, and my free time's become near non-existant anymore. :/

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Well, anyone could add the drops as soon as they happen, but otherwise, they depend on someone (normally me or Wordsmith) finding time to add them, and my free time's become near non-existant anymore. :/
I haven't been there for quite some time, so I don't know what the spec changes were wiki page.
I tried to add it there, but I can't log in from my account and I got a new account but couldn't do add wiki page. o_O

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I haven't been there for quite some time, so I don't know what the spec changes were wiki page.
I tried to add it there, but I can't log in from my account and I got a new account but couldn't do add wiki page. o_O
When Nexus upgraded the site last year, we also had to upgrade the wiki. There was a tool we could use in the past that automatically logged you into the wiki when you were logged into the forums, but that tool was never updated by the authors to be compatible with the newer versions of the forum software. So now you have to separately log into the wiki. If you ever edited the wiki before the upgrade, which I think you did @blend, then @Nexus just needs to reset your password at the wiki so you can log in.