• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Oct 28, 2018] Yew Orc Fort Defense (Siege Perilous)

Blargety

Journeyman
As Gargoyle, I feel discriminated. :p
Dats cus lat am nebur bein ag Urk. Lat nub gruk duh strugguls uv duh Orcs. Dem weenged 'Oomies leddin dem selves beun kontrolld by duh 'Oomies. Ad leest lat havin ag offishul rays. Dem jusd givun us sum toofy fays in duh EC dat CC playurs nub kan eben peep.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dats cus lat am nebur bein ag Urk. Lat nub gruk duh strugguls uv duh Orcs. Dem weenged 'Oomies leddin dem selves beun kontrolld by duh 'Oomies. Ad leest lat havin ag offishul rays. Dem jusd givun us sum toofy fays in duh EC dat CC playurs nub kan eben peep.
I assure you no human influences or controls me one way or the other, you Elf lackey . . .

Blargety

Journeyman
Quick update: We are leaning towards the earlier portion of the time-frame listed in the event post. We can't post an exact time for security reasons, but if you are online you will know because we will start stirring the pot in General Chat. (It's all in good fun, no actual offense will be meant)

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bah. I must have a Vesper leaker.. somebody let them know I was hung over this morning and couldn't get in game earlier. :p

Blargety

Journeyman
Thanks everyone for turning up and making it a good fight. For the record, the combination of UWSP, GIL, and several excellent Solo PvPers was just enough to finally turn the tides of the battle in the last few minutes as I was sounding the retreat horn. In the last seconds we were fully overrun, and the Orc Shipment was captured by the Humans. 10 Minor Tokuno Artifacts were awarded to GIL, and another 5 to the second player who attacked us, Devil Dog. (Another 5 of them were captured by you sneaky stealthers) Shout outs to the Stealthers bravely trying to get in through the front gate, who got a swift lesson on Orcish Krimping. Also, special thanks to Tannager (Yes, Tannager!) for being the first human to attack us. You guys all rocked it.

We're not sure on the total numbers, but towards the end we were greatly outnumbered, and it was an absolute blast to see all of you working together to overthrow a common enemy. When we are prepared to announce the time and location of the next defense, we will post another event. I will work to get the video uploaded to YouTube tonight so that everyone can see from the Orcs Perspective. I may edit down some of the less interesting parts for time and file size in order to make it a more watchable experience for everyone.

Catch you guys out in the field. Rulg to the Orcs for doing such amazing work, and thanks to the humans for making the event fun! Also, special thanks to Kincaid for keeping the items from decaying (He was manually shuffling everything for the entire hour, and I think he got bored and spawned some Orc Scouts up to our north.)

HOOOOOOOOOOOOWAH SIEGE!

Edit: All remaining power scrolls (Probably over 80) were donated to NEW by the Orcs, as in character the shipment was captured by the humans.