• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Oceania Still Active?

James2464

Visitor
Hi guys,

Is Oceania still active? How many people play roughly?

Is it possible they will merge Oceania with another shard?

Which is the next best shard for ping? Pacific would be around 250ms right, is that playable?

Cheers,
J

Last edited:

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
there are still a few diehards playing oceania. i would consider it one of the least populated shards. it's hard for me to say how many people play there because i log in during offpeak times.

the good news is there are spots where you can place castles.

i tool around there from time to time but my ping to oceania is around 220 and it makes it almost unplayable. of all the USA west shards, pacific is probably the most populated. i'd suggest making a character on Pacific and give it a try. good luck!

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I guess there are about 20-40 regular players on Oceania, we use 'help' chat not general chat so generally log in , go to help chat and ask who is on, you will normally get at least half a dozen answer you. This forum is more dead than the shard now. Most just post in Uhall.