• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Oceania Dexxer PvP Tournament

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://challonge.com/ocedexxer1

Leave your name

22nd September
8:30pm

Oceania's Dexxer PvP Tournament

Rules

1. Poisoning allowed, weapon must be clean at the start of the match. Only one application allowed.
  2. No mounts or pets.
  3. Fights are Round Robin with 5 minute fights. If draw, its decided by dice roll
  4. Potions and Bandages will be handed out prior to each fight. with a limit of 10 of each potion and 30 bandages, so to bring an end to it.
Each fight will be set up by me, with me in the arena spectating and recording fights.

Immediate Disqualification if any of the rules broken.

Entry is 2 million gold.

Entries/Gold need to in 2 days before this event. Which is scheduled for 22/9/15. If your name is not down with gold paid, on or before the 20th, you are not involved. I need to set up the ladder

Winnings

1st place 50% of tournament pot

2nd place 35% of tournament pot

3rd place 15% of tounament pot

*** Gold must be on oceania ***

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure you can't even stealth in the arena.