• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) OCEAN SCAVENGER RACE

• Thread starter Legends_Soulseeker
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

Legends_Soulseeker

I will be holding Legends First "High Seas Ocean Scavenger Race"! How this will work is, I will have 4 People and I Setup on the seas in different spots, the First will give out books giving a riddle or problem with the coordinates to the next player and so on and so on until you have reached the final spot, the first and second place contestants will recieve a goodie bag. Will Be Releasing Date soon. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Last time we talked ya still needed one moore volunteer for a checkpoint person, maybe asking here would fill that spot, unless ya got it covered now.

L

Legends_Soulseeker

Yes, I might need 2 people to help in checkpoints, your more then welcome to join in urza, unless u wanna participate :D

Rumil of Lorain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A question if I may will you need to have the HS booster for this, as I have tried umpteen times to buy it but alas they must hate me :sad3:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the seas do not care what type of boat you pilot, doubtful that it would matter to an event of this type :)

Rumil of Lorain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
actually it would depend on the items as I cannot fish up any of the new species, as for the mibs I can get everything that has been added you dont need the new booster for that

L

Legends_Soulseeker

sorry i havent been replying, started another job so havin less time, hopefully will have enough time soon to hold the event and no you will not have to have the HS.