• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Obvious yet neglected advice for new and old players

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many years ago i was given sound advice.....make chars on every shard ready for holiday times...i have passed this info to everyone i have ever helped in game..its so obvoius yet so neglected...even yesterday a player than is not new by any means asked why i had so many heritage tokens for sale....its not rocket science is it...make 6-7 chars on every shard then simply swop gift bags...bag for bag on all other shards to get your home shard back and u end up with many items....to sell or collect..

simple usefull and affective....

[for example] .....this last holiday only....and lets be fair we've had two/three a year for many many years [LOL]....THIS LAST 15TH ANNI ALONE.....everyone with just ''one'' account should have had well over 100 chance to get a gold harp/mesanna cake.....simply swopping bag for bag.....and will have recived well over 100 heritage tokens to trade sell on...thats easy 25-30m per account...has well a full collection of hourglasses and harps without even trying!!!

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
think we will keep this near the top....pretty sure a lot of people will find it interesting ....[keep off it trollers].

K

Kiminality

And what, pray tell, makes this thread more important than the threads with active participation within the last day?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
see the trollers back..........usefull info...methinks...to young and olde

K

Kiminality

Oh, my dear THP, I was never gone :)

Question stands, though (you do like ducking questions in favour of attacking).
Why is this advice more important than any of the (few) active discussions that were above it in the listing?
If everyone decided that their threads deserved to be at the top of the listings, the forums would be nothing more than a fetid sea of bumps.

Also, dear god, man! Shift key!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Jack at least you agree the information was lets say..invaluable...hey whey back when u started iam guessing??? sod the troll master and her silly games

Last edited:
K

Kiminality

And again, you sidestep and resort to name-calling.
Inaccurate name-calling at that, since I'm not trolling, I'm simply challenging your stated position.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOW you cant leave it can ya......gotta have the last say....jeeze ..

and lets be honest Kimi.....The information is pretty damn important to those that have not been passed on the hoilday trading practice info...and i can feel rest assured i have helped many new and olde players with this information way in the past !!!! and why not rekindle it for today..for those that have missed out so far.[whatever]

Last edited: