• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Obsidian Statues

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I have been trying to collect the full set of Obs Statues (except for player named one), this has been a multi-year "quest" that I hope to one day complete. However I am finding it really difficult to find the last three I do not have....

Peaceful Scholar
The Keeper of Truth
The Patron of Courage

I have read in the archives at one time how no name is any rarer than the others, excluding the player named one. Yet these three really seem to be uncommon to say the least. Not only have I done the quest it's self so many times I can not begin to count,I have also went from 500k all the way to 5m per (in increments) to shake them loose and nadda.

Is the information I am going off of incorrect?

Lord_Zykes

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi Kylie,

I finished my Obsidian Statue Collection late last year! It only took me 4 years. I too was after the Peaceful scholar statue for what seemed like a life time. As for the other two, Ive yet to see either of them in actual Pixel form, which leads me to believe they dont actually exist. (Though i may & have been wrong in the past from time to time). If i come across another Peaceful Scholar Statue, I'll send you a PM.

Regards,
Zykes.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Congrats man! I know what an undertaking it is and can't wait until I can say those same words lol. I was beginning to have my doubts about all three honestly. Glad to see someone else has the same addiction I do tho :)

I appreciate you keeping me in mind, folks are tired of me spamming gen chat :D

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe the last two do not exist as Zykes has mentioned. The total number that I have is 51 which includes peacefull scholar. For a number of years
on the named xmas statues we had assumed ( I think it was named tybol) existed but it was a myth. I'm kinda a fanatic concerning named xmas statues,
so the obsidian statues made a nice addition to my collection :cool:.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe the last two do not exist as Zykes has mentioned. The total number that I have is 51 which includes peacefull scholar. For a number of years
on the named xmas statues we had assumed ( I think it was named tybol) existed but it was a myth. I'm kinda a fanatic concerning named xmas statues,
so the obsidian statues made a nice addition to my collection :cool:.
Has above is true....51 plus the strangely given out player name ones.....mmmmmmmmm....[whatever]

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kylie I started to read your post and it got me thinking that have a few around my homes. After i was done looking i got 46 of them and 20 doubles and the point to that is that one of the doubles i found happens to be "Peaceful Scholar" But I'm not even sure how many Statue they are becouse on uoguide it shows 59,, and riply says 51 with peadeful scholar

• An Aggressive Cavalier
  • A Beguiling Rogue
  • A Benevolent Physician
  • A Brilliant Artisan
  • A Capricious Adventurer
  • A Clever Beggar
  • A Convincing Charlatan
  • A Creative Inventor
  • A Creative Tinker
  • A Cunning Knave
  • A Dauntless Explorer
  • A Despicable Ruffian
  • An Earnest Malcontent
  • An Exultant Animal Tamer
  • A Famed Adventurer
  • A Fanatical Crusader
  • A Fastidious Clerk
  • A Fearless Hunter
  • A Festive Harlequin
  • A Fidgety Assassin
  • A Fierce Soldier
  • A Fierce Warrior
  • A Frugal Magnate
  • A Glib Pundit
  • A Gnomic Shaman
  • A Graceful Noblewoman
  • An Idiotic Madman
  • An Imaginative Designer
  • An Inept Conjuror
  • An Innovative Architect
  • An Inventive Blacksmith
  • A Judicious Mayor
  • A Masterful Chef
  • A Masterful Woodworker
  • A Melancholy Clown
  • A Melodic Bard
  • A Merciful Guard
  • A Mirthful Jester
  • A Nervous Surgeon
  • A Peaceful Scholar
  • A Prolific Gardener
  • A quixotic Knight
  • A Regal Aristocrat
  • A Resourceful Smith
  • A Reticent Alchemist
  • A Sanctified Priest
  • A Scheming Patrician
  • A Shrewd Mage
  • A Singing Minstrel
  • A Skilled Tailor
  • A Squeamish Assassin
  • A Stoic Swordsman
  • A Studious Scribe
  • A Thought Provoking Writer
  • A Treacherous Scoundrel
  • A Troubled Poet
  • An Unflappable Wizard
  • A Valiant Warrior
  • A Wayward Fool

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Kylie, I have a obsidian statue that says "An Obsidian Statue of a Peaceful Scholar". Is that the same as you're looking for? I'm on Chesapeake

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yes, that would be one of them :)

However I am on Atlantic and have never gotten into xsharding.

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But I'm not even sure how many Statue they are becouse on uoguide it shows 59,, and riply says 51 with peadeful scholar.
It's 51 (I've collected them twice), those damn extra 8 were from confused people mixing up names in the beginning and they seem to crop up everytime someone wants to start collecting. UOguide needs to be fixed.

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's 51 (I've collected them twice), those damn extra 8 were from confused people mixing up names in the beginning and they seem to crop up everytime someone wants to start collecting. UOguide needs to be fixed.
thanks