• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oblivion: Chaos And Sorrow, Ice Within My Soul

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The mysterious purple book Simeon Bennu had us locate {and EM Bennu said was plot sensitive}. Taking a look at page 7 I was wondering if this held any hidden meaning, or if it was just gibberish. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
hmmm...

After this year of Bennu's events im thinking... never under estimate anything he has written into a plot (new thread)

Page 7 is the actual spell?

Did you read the last page? written in a small childs writing and signed by charlotte?

This book seems to be a spell she has done by accident?

Also an upside down Ankh! If an Ankh means life or rebirth then that means the opposite?

Em Bennu is very challenging... This should be very interesting adventure we are about to embark on. If only the shard stays up long enough....

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Did not read the last page initially, but ran and read it. Silly me, actually stopping in a book where the words end :rolleyes: I shouldda known better. Now page 7 makes sense. I may be overlooking something else too.. new thread?

*edit*

Unless you mean the interview.... *runs off to re-read.*

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Aye.. Relativly new thread when you think we spent over 8 months on Addie

So this Danica & Charlotte is the new event thread

What have we done so far?

June 29th... A chance meeting- the whole quest thru the lands to find out about Bellatrix- and we submitted field reports-Danica was an NPC at the Jehlom offices

Then there was the call of help from Chusa who amongst others betrayed us and we are not sure who to trust

nd lastly the 3 books (Purple) with clues to how Charlotte became evil?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Got ya. Had to do a good bit of reading since coming back from UO hiatus {work beckoned} and Chusa's betrayal did catch me by suprise, as I would imagine it did most everyone as it unfolded. Now Simeon seems unsure of Danica's loyalty. Seems we have more twists and turns than some of those mountain roads in Nepal. :thumbup1:

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Thus my statement never over look anything Bennu has written or said as one of the characters in his events

If you read his interview from Joanna Weaver. We are very Fortunate to have him as our EM

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-atlantic/248494-[news]-interview-em-bennu.html

Also he is looking for alot more interaction from us and we often times steer the plot in our interactions

Which makes his events even more fun!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Agreed, after reading this interview it makes me wonder his REAL identity. I for one would like to read some of his work outside of Ultima. Not sure if that would be against the rules of what EA/Mythic has on him tho. Seeing as how Martin probably does not have anything coming out soon I need something to read lol

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Sorry, George R.R. Martin. Author of A Song of Ice and Fire series of books. HBO has been doing his fist book as a series, Game of Thrones. Almost as good as Tolkien.

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ah... sounds interesting guess i should look into it

I wouldnt be surprised if any event ideas arent spawned from some IRL ideas

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just want to say... I love Atlantic! :D

Also, no puzzle in that book this time, just some hints. I am working on a puzzle though, the last few were very fun.

This Arc will focus on the relationship between Danica and Charlotte as children, an will end up changing the Crux Ansata forever.

Should be loads of fun.

Stock up on your beverage of choice.

:pint: :pint: :pint:

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Did you get that Kyle? you wont have to wait for Martins next book we are actual real players in a series of our own

Hurry Bennu and turn the page......