• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OBJECT DECAY

D

dinaj

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

3 days ago I bought benches and alot of other very expensive items, for my lot and today everything I puchased is at 71% wear and yes it was at 20% wear when I bought them.

G

and how long were u online each day? thats very possible if you spent most of the day online or roomies did.

D

dinaj

I have things on the lot that are a few months old and does not have that much decay. It is only the new things I just bought.

M

Meggers

I don't know about that but you can bet yer bippy everything will break down exactly 6 seconds after it becomes too late to call the repairguy. Which brings me to a thought. How about making it possible to call for repairs any time of the day or night. If the sewage backs up in my RL house, I will pay the repairguy with my firstborn as opposed to waiting 12 hours before calling anyone.

I

imported_LFancey

Thanks for posting dinaj,

Can anyone else tell us if this is happening.

Thanks

Lee

I

imported_SimTripps

Yep - it's happened a few times at my store. I'll price the item immediately after I've put it out, and the decay drops down... not just to 21% but lower than that.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I don't know about that but you can bet yer bippy everything will break down exactly 6 seconds after it becomes too late to call the repairguy. Which brings me to a thought. How about making it possible to call for repairs any time of the day or night. If the sewage backs up in my RL house, I will pay the repairguy with my firstborn as opposed to waiting 12 hours before calling anyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great idea, charge a lil more for coming out after normal working hours like real life. Why wait til 10am? to have to have them repair things.