• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Obituary For Our Friend: An Empty Bottle Of Nexium

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A Pimp Named SlickJack needs to write an obituary for my empty prescription of nexxium.

A celebration of life for An Empty Bottle Of Nexium, 6 months, will be held at a later date.

He died Sunday, Dec. 5, 2010 at Memorial Hospital of Sosaria, in Skara Brae.

EBN , as his friends called him, had grown tired of reading obituaries noting other's courageous battles with this or that disease. His battle was lost primarily as a result of being stubborn and not following doctor's orders or maybe for just living life a little too hard for the six months he was given here with us….

He was born June 3, 2010 in the capital city of Britain, the result of a prescription of Dr. Aedon….

He was sadly deprived of his final wish, which was to be run over by a beer truck on the way to the liquor store to buy booze for a date. True to his personal style, he spent his final hours joking with medical personnel and bargaining with God to look over his loving dog.

During his life, he excelled at anything he put his mind to. He loved to hear and tell jokes and spin tales of grand adventures he may or may not have had.

He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother-in-law, all schedule II narcotics.

In lieu of flowers, he asked that you make a sizeable purchase at your favorite watering hole, get rip roaring drunk and tell the stories he no longer can.

On his Tombstone, he requested the following:

Pepperoni
Sausage
Canadian Bacon
Onions
Bell Peppers
Extra Cheese
Olives
on a Thick Crust

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Too soon, far too soon is he taken from our sight. How different might the outcome of this all been had I but sought real training in the medical arts. Now I am left to stare sadly at his empty cot, and ponder the many regrets and might have beens.

Too soon, far too soon has he been taken from our sight. Left now, in repose in the corner, a small dog lays listless and forlorn. His ears slightly perk from time to time as he listens for the sound of his masters voice.

It is always too soon when one departs and leaves behind eyes filled with tears and hearts broken. To his memory and to the memories of all our long departed love ones, I raise my glass in salute.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
See, Aedon told me he was a doctor but I thought it was just a line.

D

DPudding

May we all have such kind and eloquent words spoken of us when we pass.......