• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Oak Runic Dovetail Saw (x4)

Ariana RiverWind

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*Posts a few signs up near banks and such common places*
Does anyone know the value of an Oak Runic Dovetail Saw (each has 45 uses and I have a total of 4 of them).
Please send me a raven if you are aware of the price or if you are interested many thanks and safe travels.
*signed* Ariana RiverWind

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome back, unfortunately the Ash runic is the only one with any real value. I have quite a few Oaks myself, I usually just burn them for random slayers. I don't see a real market for them, especially with how easy it is to get them now with the new bod system.

Ariana RiverWind

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
((Was just quoted 200k in game. Having to bribe to up takes a little while and gold. I would be happy with 700k for all 4 if anyone was interested. Thank you for the welcoming back :) ))