• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Number of Carrots???

• Thread starter Lost-Soul
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lost-Soul

Can ya give us an estimate of how many of each carrot was droped. I saw you try to tell us but there was so much spam I couldn't see. Thank you and Happy Easter again. Job well done on the bunny hunt event.

EM Fiorella

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok recap of the carrots...

20-25 of each type where dropped including the 24 karat one. The rarest would be Fio's Strawberry at i believe 10 and even rarer stil Sangria's at 5.

The various carrots and there directions can be seen at the Awards House in Malas.

Glad everyone had fun!!

Fio

L

Lost-Soul

The bag of carrots at the reward house is locked down, and the contents are unable to be viewed.

L

LordMandorallen

Greetings EM's while I was raiding Tokuno for carrots I found a carrot that you do not have in your bag at the Awards house. It's not mentioned anywhere. It's a Natural looking carrot no crazy colours and says "Happy Easter Napa Valley". I have not seen another one like it. How many of these were dropped? Thank you for your time

EM Fiorella

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe there were only 5 of these dropped. I must not have made a spare one for the rewards hall. My apologies.