• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

'Nude Dungeon Run'

• Thread starter Intoxication
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
I

Intoxication

Announcing
The Lost Souls of the Night
‘Nude Dungeon Race’
Saturday December 13th 7pm shard time (PST)
This event will be free to all who attend and participate.

Due to many requests for an event held in tram I have decided to make a nude dungeon race held in the tram facet. Gates will be started from Luna about 45 minutes before the event starts. The gates will lead to the starting point of the race where I will give everyone more detailed rules. Everyone will get a book that will hold hints as to where you must go in the dungeon. When you get to the location that the hints lead you to you will find someone there that will take your name down and open a gate to your next location. You will continue to follow the hints until you are finally gated back to the start point.

Prizes
2nd Place 1 Million GOLD
1st Place 5 Million GOLD

If anyone wishes to donate towards this event or any other event send me a PM.

Rules:

1. You must be completely nude from start to finish: You may not wear anything with stats during the race other then a weapon or spell book. I would recommend leaving your armor in the bank if you don’t like losing insurance gold. Any one caught wearing anything that has stats or resists on it other then a weapon or spell book will be disqualified from the race.

2. You must run the race alive from start to finish: Everyone must
complete the race alive. This does not mean you will be disqualified if you die. Everyone will be given an item, which cannot be insured, that they must bring to the end of the race. So in the even that someone is killed you must find a rez and get back to your body to continue the race. You may rez each other or get a rez from the person that is at the checkpoint.

3. You may heal yourself and try to fight the monsters: This means that you are aloud to carry band-aids and/or regs.

4. Any form of cheating or exploits is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate disqualification, as well as banning from this and any future LSN tournaments or events.

5. You are not aloud to stealth: There will be no stealthing. You MAY hide or invis but you may not stealth at all.

6. No Animal forms aloud: You may NOT use any animal form or necro form.

7. No pets, mounts, or summons: You may NOT use any pets to help you through out the race. you may not use any form of summon. you may not use any type of mount. This race is to be done on foot only.

8. Peacemaking will be aloud: You may peace and/or area peace as long as no cheats are used to break the timer. Just remember you will not only be helping yourself but anyone else who follows you if you use peace.

These rules are just basic guidelines. We reserve the right to disqualify anyone from the event for any form of nuisance, at our discretion.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We just had one of these on Baja over the weekend, a lil different set up but it was a blast!!! I may have some stuff in my bank boxes I'll donate. Keep up the good work Intox!!

L

Lord Arcane

what will the rules be on using peacemaking or stealth?? i know cheap way of doing it but will have to be asked since you didn't say anything about using skills, and pets/ethys? and if i don't take part in event i might be able to help you gate place, will know for sure when even't gets close when i find out more details and when i figure out work hours for that day hehe

F

Flora Green

Oh come on, Arcane. Get those clothes off already! Just call in sick to work that evening. :p

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh come on, Arcane. Get those clothes off already!
No doubt!

You can, contrary to popular belief, play without being clad in Luna white from head to toe. C'mon, man, I know you can do it! Try playing in grey for a change.. *grins* :mf_prop:

I

Intoxication

as long as the peacemaker isn't running any known area peace timer hacks it ok cuz there is a timer on the skill that would make it hard to just peace everything. as for stealth ill have to say no stealthing and we will have people that are hidden to try to keep a eye on people. there will be more rules and things that will come up being this is the first event of this kind we are running. a full list of the finale rules will be posted here and given out before the event.

L

Lord Arcane

hehe you guys are funny you just want to see me nude :p hehe i'll prolly be there tho if work allows it witch i work 3rd shift so should be able too make it, i enjoy nude runs, i think i got arrow dynamics on my side LMAO

D

Dvin

Would a Book of Ninjitsu be considered a spellbook? If so what are the, if any, limitations on animal forms?

I

Intoxication

well animals have hair so you wouldn't be nude :p
and yeah anything you can carry other then a shield will be ok. weapons books candles.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well animals have hair so you wouldn't be nude :p
and yeah anything you can carry other then a shield will be ok. weapons books candles.
Isn't it amazing the things players come up with when you don't get really specific? I know we had a lot of questions at ours and had to get real particular at watching the wording lol. You sneaky UO players you.

L

Lord Arcane

well with so many skills and items now adays nude runs are hard to do unless you nerf out some of these skills like stealth and aminal forms and certain items, i know if i do it i'm be area peacing like hell lol maybe find another peacer to team up with me and split the prize *wink wink* *looks at 2 certain guild mates* these kinda events are really fun tho, i did one few months back with A.V. and they had it set up with teams of 2 running thru, archers and stuff will do well too depening on where your doing the run

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nude dungeon run....... Why? Ok, I know Because it is fun. YOu people have fun count me out.

I

Intoxication

I learned that no mater what you do there is always a critic out there that thinks your ideas are dumb. So you learn to just smile and go your own way and have fun with out them. :thumbup1:

I

Intoxication

And other then the fun if you haven't noticed i give a LOT of my gold and items away at my events. That's also a good reason why.

So far i have given away a crimson, ring and brace set, over 10 million in gold plus the 15 more that will be given away this weekend on top of all the time and effort that goes into running the events and setting them up.

F

Flora Green

Well I want to thank you, Intoxication, for trying to bring some life to Origin. It's much appreciated. Now if we can get Cassie's auctions going again regularly that would be a bonus, too. :)

L

Lord Arcane

they are back but if she don't get 20 items by thursday then she won't hold one that friday

L

Lady Tiger

me wonders if doc will be able to make it to tram for this event. :p I need to buy some savage kin paint.

I

Intoxication

I'm not sure of the prizes as of yet all depends on my bank accounts. been giving a lot of gold away and i was hoping to get some donations to help keep these events going.

I

Intoxication

I have set the Prizes
The Prizes for this are a little lower then normal but i have only got about 4 mil off of the donations vendor.
i am going to try to match what ever i get off the donations vendor.
i hope to see you guys all there this week end

also i am going to sell one of my luna houses inside the walls. the gold will go to the next event i was wondering how many people would like the house. maybe instead of selling it and putting gold into prizes i could just give the house away for the prize. its really up to you guys. its the vendor house in the south west corner.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
talk to me on ICQ later Intox, and I will throw some items your way for prizes.

L

Lord Arcane

sadly i might not make it, ok well prolly won't will be at gf's grandma's house this weekend but i'll have cassie carry poster of me as she runs thru LOL

I

Intoxication

Just wanted to thank everyone that showed up tonight and die a lot for the fun of the event.
It was a blast and took about a hour and a half to get a 2nd place winner hehe.

First place went to Of the Lands (AV) winning five million gold
(who went back to help others after winning)

Second place went to The Lexx winning one million gold
(who donated his winnings back to help the events stay alive)

others that entered were

Dr. Thompson (LSN)
Sara (from Baja)
Sugar Plum (from Baja)
Wildstar (from Baja)
Hakatri Enhya (Tear)
Aditu Snowlock (Tear)

Sorry if i miss anyone

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks bunches Intox!! That was a lot of fun!! Even if I didn't make it past the second check point lol.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm sad I missed this one.

The irony of this is the hubby had taken me out to supper and we were having a conversation about the difference in community between wow and UO (I play both...he used to play UO, now only plays WoW). I made the comment of howe we can do player run events, and started talking about how fun they were....then paused, looked at my watch and went "oh crap...>I'm missing the naked dungeon crawl".

I got an interesting look from him.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
missed lacked electricty was thinking about it !!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Just wanted to thank everyone that showed up tonight and die a lot for the fun of the event.
It was a blast and took about a hour and a half to get a 2nd place winner hehe.

First place went to Of the Lands (AV) winning five million gold
(who went back to help others after winning)

Second place went to The Lexx winning one million gold
(who donated his winnings back to help the events stay alive)

others that entered were

Dr. Thompson (LSN)
Sara (from Baja)
Sugar Plum (from Baja)
Wildstar (from Baja)
Hakatri Enhya (Tear)
Aditu Snowlock (Tear)

Sorry if i miss anyone