• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nucks in 4!

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe in 6 St Louis has been on a roll 2, dont get me wrong Im a west coast Canuckian looking for the cup

B

Balian of Asgard

bingo bango bongo, luongo is out with a groin strain!!

it is our bad luck year after year that some bs like this happens, got fingers crossed

V

Vandetta

game on.....

i know this isnt the blues but cmon every nucks fan dislikes the flamers...

hugs?

Attachments

V

Vandetta

awe.... blues fan?
really who cares that much... is there that much traffic on here with posts for it to matter?
but hey if this takes away from people having uo on the mind 24/7 and not thinking about anything else then i apologize and please do move it... cause we should never have that

hugs?

S

SUPRsalad

gah, i've been tense. sorry.. works stressful.
being that i know nothing of hockey, i can't really butt in...

i once liked the avs, my home team, but then they started sucking..

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey Vandetta u obviously have some real talent now can you think of 6 numbers from 1 to 49 ?????..........

P

PlayBoy. Inc.

i once liked the avs, my home team, but then they started sucking..
Ahh SUPRsalad... No team could suck more than my home team (Islanders). Glad that we got the #1 draft pick at least because we could really freakin use it!!!!

I like the Canuck's goalie, Luongo! He was a former Islander I know that was traded away for stupid, worthless Rick Dipietro. *sobs*

S

SUPRsalad

yeah, well, once upon a time, the avs actually ruled the world with an iron fist, tyranny and horror. I hardly missed a game in those days, and usually had to leave my car at the stadium and cab it home..

we had such names as sakic, forsberg, hejduk, drury, BORQUE, SKOULA, ROY, and who could forget, MO-*&#$'n FOOTE! GOD we had a lineup..

*sniff* long gone are the days.... Id rather watch the rockies now which is like watching your kid get his ass whooped at the state finals.. lol people ACTUALLY thought they could beat the socks? lol sad.. just plain sad..

V

Vandetta

ahh sakic
us Vancouver fans like sakic. Burnaby Joe. Local Vancouver boy. To bad about his season though...

hugs?

B

Balian of Asgard

SS, you guys were the luckiest hockey fans EVER!!!

You get the Nordiques, all loaded up with that roster you mentioned, and they go on to win a cup asap. How sick is that :)

Oh, whats the prediction for the upcoming predictions?

Ill go out on a limb and choose

wings in 6

nucks in 6

bruins in 5

caps in 7