• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NPC sold blank scrolls are worked up to 999 in...

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...New Haven mage shop, New Haven necro shop, Umbra mage shop, tram Delucia, tram Skara, the 8 NPC scribes at the tram lycaeum, and there's also three mages in a little building on the south east coast of moonglow, on a little peninsula. You just take the road south of Archimedes mage tower, go south following the road along the coast, and you'll find it.

So buy em up if you need scrolls! I'll be back at it later this morning, and in the afternoon if I last that long.

I

Intoxication

I don't need any scroll atm but that was very nice of you to post letting people know.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do what I can! It's just sad to work up a NPC spawn and not have people take advantage of it (but I think some people did, so yay). I'll be doing it again next week, and the week after, till I get the treasures and trinkets glasses (almost halfway there, oy), and I'll try to post a little ahead of time next time.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Sarsmi!

A few of my guildmates saw this post and took advantage of it. =]

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's that time again! Same dilly, more convenient hour though. Enjoy!

R

rsinbad

Awesome, I remember the times I was trying to get mace and shield glasses :) Hmm I need to search for what rewards I could use scrolls.