• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] NPC Guild Signs/Plaques

virtualhabitat

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have:

Cooks Guild
Tailor's Guild x2
Shipwright's Guild
Tinker's Guild x2
Armament's Guild
Blacksmith's Guild (added 6/25)
Barter's Guild (added 6/25)

I need:

Rogue's Guild
Thieves Guild
Sailor's Guild
Seaman's Guild
Fisherman's Guild
Cavalry's Guild
Miner's Guild
Healer's Guild
Sorcerer's Guild
Armourer's Guild

Trading one for one.
I will sell the ones I have, but would rather trade.

Last edited:

Bryl

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I get them from running trade quests for cities. Have four so far with one duplicate (Fisherman's Guild I think).

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will trade an Armorer's one for Tinker or Tailor. My ICQ is 465-972-004 - message me if interested :)

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I know this thread is a year old but I figured it's better to continue it than start a new identical one.

Traders Quest: Traders Quest - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia I want the 'Thieve's Guild' sign for some deco.

I am willing to buy it, or trade for it(I have the 'Seamen's Guild' sign), or just get pointers on how to get it myself. I've run a few quests and found the following...
- The more fight my character has the harder the 'Ambushers' are to kill, 1000 life water elementals, deep sea serpents and multiple kraken seem common at sea for me.
- I get better rewards if the two cities are farther apart, though only marginally better
- I can't use moongates or I forfeit the chance at a 'rare' reward, recall is blocked completely.

Is there any way to increase the odds of getting an actual sign? Seems I've gotten everything but. I've spent 2 hours on one quest killing 16 Kraken and moving slow forward all over to try to encourage more spawn since that's supposed to increase the chance but getting 98 wooden boards as a reward seems... underwhelming.

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I rarely kill the ambushers, especially at sea. It takes me too long. All the ambushers are better than their similarly named non-ambusher counterparts. I don't think killing the ambushers helps with your chance at a "rare", but it does provide more points to the cities you are aiding, if that's important to you. Definitely do not use gates or recall. That will kill your chances at a rare.

Morgayne

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have:

Cooks Guild
Tailor's Guild x2
Shipwright's Guild
Tinker's Guild x2
Armament's Guild

I need:

Rogue's Guild
Thieves Guild
Sailor's Guild
Seaman's Guild
Fisherman's Guild
Cavalry's Guild
Miner's Guild
Healer's Guild
Sorcerer's Guild
Armourer's Guild

Trading one for one.
woul

Morgayne

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have:

Cooks Guild
Tailor's Guild x2
Shipwright's Guild
Tinker's Guild x2
Armament's Guild

I need:

Rogue's Guild
Thieves Guild
Sailor's Guild
Seaman's Guild
Fisherman's Guild
Cavalry's Guild
Miner's Guild
Healer's Guild
Sorcerer's Guild
Armourer's Guild

Trading one for one.
would like to buy your tailor sign, please icq me at 635799
I have:

Cooks Guild
Tailor's Guild x2
Shipwright's Guild
Tinker's Guild x2
Armament's Guild

I need:

Rogue's Guild
Thieves Guild
Sailor's Guild
Seaman's Guild
Fisherman's Guild
Cavalry's Guild
Miner's Guild
Healer's Guild
Sorcerer's Guild
Armourer's Guild

Trading one for one.
interested in a tailor sign, if you still have one for sale please icq me at 635799151 thank you.