• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Now what?

G

I got this message when I tried to log onto the blog.
<blockquote><hr>

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /blog/ on this server.

[/ QUOTE ]

...but... but... but I was there just yesterday. I don't remember kicking their kitty or peeing in the sink.
Besides, it wasn't my fault.

G

IE7 appears to be a little nicer about its messages. Rather than tell me I was "forbidden", it told me that "the website has declined to show this page". Still the same HTTP 403 error though...

G

<blockquote><hr>

IE7 appears to be a little nicer about its messages. Rather than tell me I was "forbidden", it told me that "the website has declined to show this page". Still the same HTTP 403 error though...

[/ QUOTE ]
I still don't get it - I was able to access it after they moved the site, I just had to re-enter my password.
Now - nothing at all???

Is it me or them?

J

jackdoe

CC prices double and the only official place to discuss it goes down......

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
I still don't get it - I was able to access it after they moved the site, I just had to re-enter my password.
Now - nothing at all???

Is it me or them?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its you !

They're trying to tell you something.

Ok not really
I'm getting the same message as Kat is. I'm thinking there is a problem on their end.

Polly

G

<blockquote><hr>

I got this message when I tried to log onto the blog.
<blockquote><hr>

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /blog/ on this server.

[/ QUOTE ]

...but... but... but I was there just yesterday. I don't remember kicking their kitty or peeing in the sink.
Besides, it wasn't my fault.

[/ QUOTE ]

You belched and left the distinct smell of eggs benedick floating around in hallway.
Then you used 2 sheets of toilet paper instead of 1, everyone knows you’re only allowed 1. And then the real biggy, you left the ........ seat up.