• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Now, THIS is stupid!

C

Capn Kranky

linky ... GrindTV.com ... Outdoor section.

An American shipwreck hunter is gonna try and locate the bin Laden body and bring it to the surface! Ummm, this is just so totally not right.

I just need 1 2x4, his head and about 2 minutes alone with him. Mebbe then he'll see the light (or stars).

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Wow. That should go over well in the Middle East. Good thing the U.S. and NATO don't have personnel stationed there.

:facepalm:

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
linky ... GrindTV.com ... Outdoor section.

An American shipwreck hunter is gonna try and locate the bin Laden body and bring it to the surface! Ummm, this is just so totally not right.

I just need 1 2x4, his head and about 2 minutes alone with him. Mebbe then he'll see the light (or stars).
Yes, let's murder people for ideas we disagree with!

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any mention about what his motivations were ?

Could it be that he didn't trust the government for telling the truth ?

hm... :stretcher:

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, let's murder people for ideas we disagree with!
Oh no. Aran's making sense and saying things I agree with.
THIS IS IT!!! IT'S THE END TIMES PEOPLE!!! REPENT NOW!!!

Now, I'm not saying that mr. shipwreck finder guy isn't an idiot, because he clearly is. But he does have the right to his opinions/ideas. No matter how stupid they may be.

Besides, by now he (bin laden) is either on the bottom of some deep sea trench or has been eaten by wildlife.

L

Longforge

Funny how the speculated "alive Bin Laden" hasn't issued a voice statement saying that the US is lying???

This guy hunting the body is a moron... not only for the simple fact that he wants to stir a hornets nest, but the fact that it is impossible to even find a body on the ocean floor with any kind of technology. Doh.