• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Now That Dragon Scales & Meat Double In Fel, How About The Rest Of The Resources?

M

Mr Sal

Here's a list of what I got, lemme know if I forgot any.

<ul> [*]Sand [*]Granite [*]Mined Gems [*]Bark Fragments [*]Parasitic Plants [*]Luminescent Fungus [*]Switches [*]Brilliant Amber [*]White Pearls [*]Cotton [*]Bones [*]Arcane Gems [*]Zoogi Fungus [*]Mage Reagents both monster looted &amp; green thorned [*]Necro Reagents looted (can I use green thorns in a graveyard to get these now?) [/list] It was nice of the devs to double the dragon scales to help the "Collectors" for the community, so how about helping the crafters now?

I

imported_Spiritless

Loot, period, should be double in Felucca. This includes gold.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Here's a list of what I got, lemme know if I forgot any.

<ul> [*]Sand [*]Granite [*]Mined Gems [*]Bark Fragments [*]Parasitic Plants [*]Luminescent Fungus [*]Switches [*]Brilliant Amber [*]White Pearls [*]Cotton [*]Bones [*]Arcane Gems [*]Zoogi Fungus [*]Mage Reagents both monster looted &amp; green thorned [*]Necro Reagents looted (can I use green thorns in a graveyard to get these now?) [/list] It was nice of the devs to double the dragon scales to help the "Collectors" for the community, so how about helping the crafters now?

[/ QUOTE ]

And then disable cross facet recall to/from Fel and reinstate moonstones.

L

Lemondrops

<blockquote><hr>

And then disable cross facet recall to/from Fel and reinstate moonstones.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! I hear ya on that!!!!

C

Chango Pelon

Fish/fish steaks

But make it only for fish caught IN Fel. Give me something to watch out for on my seas.