• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Now open: Znto Consignment House & Server Birth Museum

Agath_Darkbane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

We are pleased to announce the opening of TWO new Homes, the ZNTO ( Zento Trade Order ) Consignment Home & Server Birth Rares Museum & Vendor House.

Both are located just outside of Makoto-Jima's South entrance in the beautiful Tokono Islands.

Once you exit the city just look to the left and we are the first 2 houses.

The consignment Home gives the people of Atlantic an easy and convenient way to auction items that they would rather not put on a vendor. For a flat fee, we will advertise the item for you, and take payment for the item and schedule a time for you to pickup your gold.
For buyers, the process is equally as easy, with detailed information on our buying and selling policy listed inside the home for public view.

Please keep in mind that any items handled in the Consignment Home are handled by myself alone. I pride myself in the security of your item, and firmly believe that the trust you place in me to sell your item for you is equally as important as the sale of the item itself. I have been playing Ultima Online off and on (like most of you) since 2000, under the name Agath Darkbane on the Sonoma Shard.

We have 16 Consignment Bays that can accommodate a group of several items for sale or just a single item.

Right next to the Consignment Home we have our Server Birth Rares museum, featuring Rares that are not on display very frequently, which provides the people of Atlantic a chance to look at some items that are normally not available for public view. The Server Birth Museum is still under construction, but some of the Rares are already on display in a currently unorganized fashion :)

We also are accepting Vendor Contracts at this location, and as a Vendor Owner you get the benefit of good foot traffic in a well traveled location, and complimentary "Friend" status which allows you to log out and more importantly do a vendor search while at the house to get product at competitive prices. We DO NOT charge, nor will ever charge you for a Vendor at our home.

The Zento Trade Order is a very small Alliance founded by Scribbles, who believes in a strong and vibrant Zento community and a pleasant shopping experience.

You can contact me, Sabrina, at ICQ 121488782 to either ask for a vendor, to list an item at the Consignment Home, or for any questions or concerns.

Thank you - Sabrina

Attachments