• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Now interviewing for Royal guard of LS.

• Thread starter Piper Everwood
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Piper Everwood

*A notice is post on boards around the lands*

Since having been appionted Grand Marshall of the Royal Guard, I will be interviewing good men and women, who wish to join the Royal Guard and help protect the citizens of the lands. I am looking for 3 strong, but honorable men or women to join the Guard. My home and office have been opened today. I would like to fill these postions as quickly as possible, as such matters have come to my attention that will need handling. My home and office are located in Malas, aways from Luna. Please contact Piper if you are interested in becomeing a Guard. Contact info to follow.
Signed: Piper -Grand Marshall of the Royal Guard.

(For those interested plz contact me: my icq is 300866989. All interviews will be in char unless I state otherwise.)