• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Now I really can't believe it!!!!

L

Lisa Harvey

They have took out another 9.99 for my other account!!!! I give up

O

Oakley Latrellia

I've been billed too. Urgh.:thumbdown:
And it looks like they will continue to bill till sundown. So glad to see that EA can abide by what they say. No more bililng after 4/29 my butt. Any way sorry that its happening to you. Its happening to many of us. I can only imagine the people that have no clue that its happening. :(

Check out www.playercampaigns.com and join the fight to save the game since they are still billing for it.

S

sedusa

I had the same problem on both my accounts. I went to support.ea.com and after logging in I submitted a question/ticket about it:

I was billed $9.99 for the month of May and there isnt suppose to be anymore
billing for this game. I realize this is set-up to be recurringly billed using my xxxxxxxx, but it shouldn't be happening since the game is closing. I am NOT wanting the account closed as the game is still
playable; just want my money refunded. Thank you!

That is the jist of what I wrote to them. I only left out personal information in this post, and I got a very quick reply that my funds would be refunded in 5-7 days. You might try doing the same, and I wish you the best of luck!
:thumbup1:

Mavric

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I removed my billing info, now they turned my accounts off, lol.
Oh well.:wall:
:pint:

Mavric

P

Palin

lol Mavric... why doesn't this surprise me? Good ole' EA at it's finest! rolleyes:

I haven't checked if my account is still active... honestly, I don't care... I won't be logging back into the game anyway, I uninstalled it the day they gave the 90-day notice.

C

Claudia MacCloud

I removed my billing info, now they turned my accounts off, lol.
Oh well.:wall:
:pint:

Mavric
LMAo yeah they did the same to me.. I have 4 accts, the day i heard they were closing TSO down, i canceled them. They keep sending me email to renew my subscriptions, but i only have access to one acct :(