• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] now boarding....

P

PoCove

That is some of the best news I have had in a while ... YEA to Quote Teufel_Hund ....

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How the hell is transfers being reactivated in the middle of a dupe "some of the best news"?

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like all the other times, you mean? You know.. all those times when the dupers got away almost completely?

K

Kratos Aurion

I was under the impression the dupe was caused by transfering.. even if its not, they might have implemented a plan/security to catch dupers as they attempt to transfer.

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EA's policy on duping is the same as the US Military policy of gay's

They wont look or ask and they dont want you to tell them :coco:

F

feath

EA never said or implied that the fixing of the xfer system was to stop dupers. This is an urban legend that sprang to life on it's own.

EA took down the xfer system. the fixed something. it's now back up.

IF it happens to have fixed any duping issue, there is no reason NOT to bring it back up, as then the duping problem has been fixed. don't understand why you'd be upset that xfer system is back up during a 'duping episode' as it were heh.

F

feath

now that this has been up a few hours -- everyone get through okay?
no missing limbs, items or pack horses?

P

PoCove

Need a transfer token first ..LOL ... I was stuck on Napa and Picific ...

T

Teufel_Hund

If anyone wants to split costs I will be making at least two trips...I have merchandise on Pac and Europa it will end up on GL with maybe a stop on Atl

K

Kratos Aurion

I never said EA mentioned that the duping was caused by the xfering. Its only from rumors I heard about other characters doing it.

But rumors are rumors. Dust in the wind I guess