• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] NOW AUCTION - 4 pieces of rare gold (id:2721) cloth (2 EM kimmie sashes)

Shiranui Renn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
since there is some interest I will change this into an auction.

Reserve is 200m (for @leet 300m)
Bid increment: 25m

Auction ending on Saturday 7pm est. 10min rule in place.

golden_sash.png

Last edited:

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quite the item you have their. I have seen people pay big money for the cloth as its the same hue as The Golden Man set. On ATL ive seen 10 pieces of this cloth go for 500+M. I wouldnt sell them too cheap.

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
110 pieces were just sold this week for 60m...10 pieces @500m is a bit of a stretch

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sold some of this recently; got from the sonoma castle idoc (deaols castle I think) buyer paid 3plat for 77 pieces and a few pieces of pre made clothing price was around 40m per piece on average. I might have sold too cheap. For reference.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
lovely, i used 17 of them to make a cloak, then our lovely EM made a cloak as a drop... FML