• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] NOW AN AUCTION! A 1 in a "gazillion" ring

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
upload_2019-2-11_12-29-15.png

My ICQ is 676858841

NOW AN AUCTION!

Reserve: 3.5P
Buyout: 8.5P
Minimum bid increments: 100M

Auction ends Monday February 18th. 7 PM Central time (US)

Payment and item are on Atlantic.

A 10 minute rule WILL apply!

Note, Please do not edit your bids. If you make a mistake, just respond to the mistake with a "correction".

Bid early, and bid often.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback!

CURRENT HIGH BID: 3.5P @GillrocK

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
On a (slightly) more serious note, does anyone want to offer an opinion of it's value? I'm not asking for offers, I'm just having a really tough time figuring out what it might be worth. A little back history, I paid 4.1 p for it here on Stratics a while back. I may, or may not, have "overpaid" for it. But I was, and still am, happy with the purchase.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's a nice piece, But, if it was able to be PoF'd it'd sell for much more than it's worth right now.

Overload the dev's inboxes to make them fix this inconsistency with Pof on clean jewelry!

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
It's a nice piece, But, if it was able to be PoF'd it'd sell for much more than it's worth right now.

Overload the dev's inboxes to make them fix this inconsistency with Pof on clean jewelry!
I don't see that this would make a big difference.

It will last a very long time

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great peace, I think more of a mage ring then, then like a sammie type ring. Seems like most of the PVP players purchase antique rings/bracelets even though they wear out. I remember
when this was in an auction here and you had been the high bidder. I purchased a very nice bracelet a while ago which I think had 45 useable fighting skills, 20 DCI, DI 25%, SSI 10, Dex
increase 8 and couple other things on it. What is cool about that piece is their no durability on it, so will last for ever. I paid I think 3 + platinum for it, oh and this is a bracelet. I would have
to check whats on it the next time i'm in the game. Just going from memory. Did have -100 luck but no big deal.
That being said and whats on it I would imagine around 3+ platinum. No way to really know unless you auction it, besides you are one of the biggest supporters of this kinda market. If you and
a couple of others were no longer purchasing such a piece the market could drop in value.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Great peace, I think more of a mage ring then, then like a sammie type ring. Seems like most of the PVP players purchase antique rings/bracelets even though they wear out. I remember
when this was in an auction here and you had been the high bidder. I purchased a very nice bracelet a while ago which I think had 45 useable fighting skills, 20 DCI, DI 25%, SSI 10, Dex
increase 8 and couple other things on it. What is cool about that piece is their no durability on it, so will last for ever. I paid I think 3 + platinum for it, oh and this is a bracelet. I would have
to check whats on it the next time i'm in the game. Just going from memory. Did have -100 luck but no big deal.
That being said and whats on it I would imagine around 3+ platinum. No way to really know unless you auction it, besides you are one of the biggest supporters of this kinda market. If you and
a couple of others were no longer purchasing such a piece the market could drop in value.
Thanks for the input!

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Anyone else want to"weigh in" before I decide whether or not to put it up for auction?
I personally don't see this selling higher than 3plat and that's even with the right buyer. Range would be 1.5-3P for that piece in this current market.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well thinking from a common sense perspective. You need minimum of two players who can use the attributes on this ring to its best advantage. Perhaps a collector who would rather display could be another
player in the hunt for such a ring. The thing is the player base is always changing, and who knows if such a ring would still command a large sum of gold.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Perhaps a collector who would rather display could be another player in the hunt for such a ring
In this scenario the range would be 250-500m as no one would really pay more when it's not being used...

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
in an auction setting id expect it to go for 1.5 to 2.5.

if you priced it at 5 billion for slow sale theres a chance it would sell within a years time.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the one thing that hurts value is the 20 EP. a buyer would most likely want to pair it with a 30 ep, which are much much less common than 25. so your buyerbase is much more limited.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
in an auction setting id expect it to go for 1.5 to 2.5.

if you priced it at 5 billion for slow sale theres a chance it would sell within a years time.
We shall see. I am "leaning" toward putting it up for auction, later this evening. If it sells, great. If not, no worries. :)

Kas

Slightly Crazed
OMG!!!! The World is coming to an end! We AGREE on something!!!!!!!!! :) ROFL
Lmao Nah I can be a **** sometimes as you can be as well. But this jewl is simply nothing short of amazing. And being clean is just that much more. Very nice jewl sir good luck on the auction. More people should be jumping on this beast

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Lmao Nah I can be a **** sometimes as you can be as well. But this jewl is simply nothing short of amazing. And being clean is just that much more. Very nice jewl sir good luck on the auction. More people should be jumping on this beast
All good! :) And thanks.

Reactions: Kas