• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed November Fishing Contest – Fire Fish!

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello friends!

Well, the cats out of the bag that I’m not an adept fisherman. Originally, the fish for November was going to be the Captain Snook. Thankfully, a Sonoma fisherman (likely legendary) sent me a note reminding me that the Snook is not a rare fish, and all of them will be 10 stones.

So… the fish for the month of November has been changed to the Fire Fish! Please turn in your largest Fire Fish by November 30th 12pm PST to the Reward Hall in Malas. The winning fish must have a date stamp showing that it was caught in the month of November 2016. The winner will receive a plaque to be displayed in the reward hall.

Any questions can be directed to me at [email protected].

Happy fishing!

Continue reading...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
[xtable=skin1|border:1|cellpadding:5|cellspacing:0]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}{/td}
{td}Fire Fish{/td}
{td}{/td}
{td}{/td}
{td}Shame{/td}
{td} {/td}
{td}{/td}
{td}95.8{/td}
{td}This fish be found in the dungeon o' Shame. If prepared correctly and eaten, it be protecting a sailor from fire.{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
Fish - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia