• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed November Event Schedule

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello friends,

With November fast approaching, I wanted to outline our schedule for everyone! I have quite a few treats in store (and a few surprises), so stay tuned. The town criers will be spouting out news shortly.

Two trials for the month of November: a Sunday fun-day event, and revisiting the monthly fishing contest!

The Sunday fun-day event will be on Sunday afternoon. If there is decent attendance, I’ll host one per month as an addition to the weekday events. This month, Sunday’s event will be a dungeon crawl, paragon-style. We will be diving deep into a classic dungeon with a few buffed up baddies to keep you on your toes.

Fishing contest revisited! For the month of November, players can casually compete for a trophy to be displayed in the reward hall. Fish must be submitted in the reward hall mailbox by November 30th, and the winner will be announced on December 1st. I’ll give you guys a few extra days for this one… the November fish will be… the Captain Snook!

Also, the town hall meeting will be my second meet & greet with players. I wish I could do it on an evening, but my personal schedule has limited me to one free Sunday evening, so it will be in the afternoon again. I’ll do an evening town hall in December. Also, I’ll be placing my sash dispenser outside the EM Hall in Britain tonight, so feel free to swing by and grab a sash if you can’t make the M&G.

November Event Schedule:

• Sunday 11/6 @ 1pm PST: EM Event – Paragon Dungeon Crawl
  • Sunday 11/6 @ 3pm PST: EM M&G – Town Hall Style
  • Sunday 11/13 @ 7pm PST: RP Event – Governors Meeting
  • Wednesday 11/16 @ 6pm PST: EM Event – The Traitor in Yew
  • Friday 11/25 @ 6pm PST: EM Event – Master of Games
  • Wednesday 11/30 @ 6pm PST: EM Event – The Carpenter’s Saw
  • Wednesday 11/30 @ 12pm PST: Contest: Fishing Contest Turn-In Deadline

As always, ping me with questions. Also, if these conflict with any player events, let me know, and I’ll try to reschedule.

Continue reading...

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fishing contest revisited! For the month of November, players can casually compete for a trophy to be displayed in the reward hall. Fish must be submitted in the reward hall mailbox by November 30th, and the winner will be announced on December 1st. I’ll give you guys a few extra days for this one… the November fish will be… the Captain Snook!
@EMChimaera

Captain Snook is a deep water fish, therefore will always weigh 10 stones each. We need a different fish that has random weights to be used for a fishing contest. :)

Last edited: