• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) November Big Fish

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Launch those boats and get back to fishing because PGoH will be holding a monthly big fish competition to see just who is the best fisher around. Each month we'll ask for a specific type of fish and the person that catches the biggest one will win a thousand gold per stone of the fish. That's right if your hundred stone fish wins you'll win a hundred thousand gold just that quick. The bigger the fish the bigger the prize.

Since we're already two weeks into November we'll do an easy one this month. The fish for November is the yellowtail barracuda. Prove your fish is the biggest by either showing me a picture here or contacting me to look at it.

Only fish caught from today until the end of the month will be counted for the prize. If you post a picture of your fish then please make sure I can see the date it was caught.

Good luck everyone!

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Little over a week left on this, surely someone has caught a yellowtail barracuda by now.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you want to stop by my house in Olympus and show me to enter it in the contest? I'll be around for most of the day for anyone wishing to do so.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okay, 121 stones from Brion recognized as the current leader.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
131 stones. Caught on 11/20 by my Fisherman Keenbadger. It is locked down on my floor at my house. The K^S Vendor Mall. Located in Vesper. 95o 54'N 119o 31'E in Tram.

If needed I could ask Brion to lock it down at Bait Shack for you to see.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
131 stones. Caught on 11/20 by my Fisherman Keenbadger. It is locked down on my floor at my house. The K^S Vendor Mall. Located in Vesper. 95o 54'N 119o 31'E in Tram.

If needed I could ask Brion to lock it down at Bait Shack for you to see.
If you could that would be helpful, or you could post a screenshot of it for me. The bait shack is only a screen or two from my house so it wasn't a big deal for me to run by and check his.

And Aedon... Sorry we're not accepting cans of tuna this month, maybe next time haha.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thom, Locked the Fish down at the Bait Shack by your house.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright, just checked it. New leader is Keenbadger at 131 stones.

One more week to go, i'll accept entries until the 3rd of December, but they have to be caught before the end of November. I'll award the prize on the 4th, or as soon after that as I can arrange to meet the winner. Look for the announcement for Decembers fish around the end of this week and good luck.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunatly not. It has to be caught between the 14th and 30th since I started late this month. You still have time to beat 131 stones though.

B

B_Barracuda

Unfortunatly not. It has to be caught between the 14th and 30th since I started late this month. You still have time to beat 131 stones though.
damnit, he noticed!
farsight, i only weigh 20 stones. you lose. unless i stuff me pockets with other fish.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Posting this for my guildmate.
He and Northern Whaler (also a guildmate), above, have quite the competition going....

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those are both pretty impressive fish.

New leader Lord Cloud at 195 stones with only about a day and half left to go.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know it's not 195 stone's, but I just locked down a 189 stone Yellowtail Barracuda at Brions Bait Shack behind your Home Thom. I would gladly settle for just knowning I got 2nd place. :D

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright guys, deadlines over on catching fish for this. I'll give last minute entries till Friday the 3rd at 8pm to post or get in touch with me to see their fish before I arrange for the prize to be delivered.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The winner of November's big fish competition is Lord Cloud with an impressive 195 stone yellowtail barracuda. Get in touch with me to arrange delivery of your prize.