• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement November 7 Event, Vallye of Eodon postponed again

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Hello, everyone.

This announcement may frustrate you and perhaps upset you. I feel sorry for announce this that I have to postpone the event which supposed to have today.

In October 31, I was trying to have an event in the Valley of Eodon. However, top attacker was disappeared with unknown reason. Thus I had to postpone it to fix it. DEV tried to so many things to recreate and fix this issue from happening. Unfortunately, however, it occurred again.

There are many possibilities. And as we do not sure what is causing this issue so I can't say when we can have event at this moment.

I feel terrible that I postpone the event twice if I do this. It is my responsibility, and I have failed to my duty because of my greed that trying to have an event that new facet.

For this happening keeps occurred, I believe I should have major change of this event. So I cannot sure that when we can have this event yet. However, as we have not reward event in October, I will do my best to have another reward event during November or December.

I again, sorry for the people who waited for my event and I apologize to you all for my failure. And again, I am the one who having full responsibility of this failure. Glitch issue may not the excuse for this failure. I should have find alternative to have the event, but my short shortsighted made this happen again. This is the second time that I feel terrible since I have lost Christmas present when I was new EM.

I sincerely apologize for this happening.

EM Hanarin
Arirang Event Moderator