• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement November 2014 Event Schedule

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
11/13 @ 7pm PST - Poaching
Hunting things other than turkeys

11/16 @ 5pm PST - Council Meeting
Meeting Of The Realm's Leaders

11/17 @ 7pm PST - The Traveling Exotic Petting Zoo
Meet at the EM Hall. After the event, join us back at the EM hall to give feedback to UO's newest addition
EM ShanyraFyre!
Come with any feedback you might have before she leaves Napa.

11/20 @ 7pm PST - The Hunter Becomes The Hunted
The leader of the Poachers has been uncovered, time for him to get a taste of what its like to be hunted

** Fish for the month of November: Fairy Salmon

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Will EM ShanyraFyre be running all the events this month? Or just the one on the 17th?

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Will EM ShanyraFyre be running all the events this month? Or just the one on the 17th?
She will just be here for the event on the 17th. After that, she will be moving on to continue her training and soon her own shard.

Cephas [V]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I regret to inform that I will not be able to attend tomorrow night's council meeting, due to issues with certain pet ethereal imps. In my absence, I name Yantri Akbar, Arcane Paladin of Veritas and Knight of New Magincia as special envoy to represent New Magincia and the southern isles.

The Illustrious Lord Cephas
Lord of Knights of Veritas
Governor of New Magincia

[OOC: Long story that involves Children's Hospital]