• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

noticed a little glitch

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
this isnt earth shattering or world ending, in fact it dosnt do anything.
but i thought maybe i should mention it in case its tied into something else.

i was working stealing.
i had a pack horse with me and some bottles and was getting a couple points.

i got a phone call and got tied up in that and my guy logged out.

so got done and logged back in, pack horse was still with me and i opened up his pack and went to put some bottles back into him and the pack closed all by itself.

strange.
so i opened it back up and carried on.
then i got to thinking.... that was strange.
it was almost like the packy kinda logged in like 10 seconds behind me or refreshed or something.

so for giggles i logged out.
logged in, sat there for a sec then opened up the packy..... nothing.
so went to put some bottles into him and *boip!* pack closed.

did it a 3rd time.

so like i said, nothing game ending but it definitely was not doing this before the last publish that i can recall.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There has been a lot of weird buggy stuff since the last publish. Can't really say why. Just weird stuff. Ethy's vanishing, gold is hard to pick up off the ground... I've had some odd pack behavior. Sometimes when I'm running around I see weird diagonal lines flash on my screen. Don't know what's up.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, no doubt on the weirdness. I was working a pet on an ele today, and I logged on my second account to come kill the thing off. When I arrived, my character was on foot....on her monitor. For the first account character on the other monitor that was working the pet, the second account still showed her on her ethy. The second account DIDN'T move at mounted speed on her monitor...just like she was on foot. When I recalled home, she arrived on her ethy. Weird.

Jessica P Fletcher

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Check this one out: I am not able to use the skills of tame, peace, discord and lore. Is there a glitch in game? This is now 24 hrs. I've logged out completely, rebooted system, deleted macros, then placed new ones, still didn't work. Killed my char (which sucked).
Don't know what next to do, besides call GM (waited 5 hrs, then logged).
Someone HELP :Begging:

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
go through a moongate to hide yourself and then get on foot and try walking - it'll make a stealth attempt and fix that skill usage stuck bug (maybe)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been a lot of weird indeed, a lot of old bug resurrected and several new, some benign, some annoying and some exploitable.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
this isnt earth shattering or world ending, in fact it dosnt do anything.
but i thought maybe i should mention it in case its tied into something else.

i was working stealing.
i had a pack horse with me and some bottles and was getting a couple points.

i got a phone call and got tied up in that and my guy logged out.

so got done and logged back in, pack horse was still with me and i opened up his pack and went to put some bottles back into him and the pack closed all by itself.

strange.
so i opened it back up and carried on.
then i got to thinking.... that was strange.
it was almost like the packy kinda logged in like 10 seconds behind me or refreshed or something.

so for giggles i logged out.
logged in, sat there for a sec then opened up the packy..... nothing.
so went to put some bottles into him and *boip!* pack closed.

did it a 3rd time.

so like i said, nothing game ending but it definitely was not doing this before the last publish that i can recall.
If you are in the CC and have a bunch of packs open when you log out. When you log in, the game has to open all those packs before you open new stuff. The new stuff will close if you dont wait. Spellbooks, packs,trying to cast a spell.

Maybe I just carry too many containers.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are in the CC and have a bunch of packs open when you log out. When you log in, the game has to open all those packs before you open new stuff. The new stuff will close if you dont wait. Spellbooks, packs,trying to cast a spell.

Maybe I just carry too many containers.
LOL reminds me of the character all the christmas boxes and other holiday containers get dumped on. Kind of funny watching every container open if I log out without closing them........... Like it fills the screen up funny.