• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Notice Posted on Boards in each Town

Izznet H'unar

Journeyman
The great Gargoyle strode through the space whispering sacred incantations to set intention. She burned sacred herbs to clear negative energies and offer new fields of learning. The simple design would allow for focus and smooth movement of energies. It was a good place.

Satisfied that the task was complete she stood in the middle of the circles once more. Closing her eyes and allowing her hands to feel the air around her she smiled. Stones under her feet seemed also to smile.

“This will do nicely.”

Pulling a rolled parchment from her sleeve Avalon, mystic healer, went out to put notices around the towns.

Avalon of Yew, healer and mystic, will offer Tutoring and Mentoring in the arts of Healing, Mysticism and Magery at the Port of Yew. Interested parties should register with Avalon or Lady Izznet. Sea Side Spa and Mystic offices will be available and open.

Additional studies in Spellweaving can be available upon request.

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Walking through the lands near the city of Yew, Daenyra was amazed at the large trees sprouting out of the ground, never in her life had she seen trees like these , huge massive living trees majesticly standing before her, enities with much to say.....knowing eyes of the lands that have seen blood shed from invasions , watching as farmers work the lands for food for their families and many more....so many things the trees could say if one could understand ......her tutoring at the Lycaeum in Moonglow had proven very rewarding but her thirst for knowledge was still hungry. Daenyra was finding who she truly was and would become from the magic of Moonglow but her curiosity for the lands of this Kingdom drew her adventuring all over, today she had found herself in Yew. Looking up the the tops of the trees she found herself dizzy at the heights of such a tree and the size....as she walked around the tree there she saw the poster stuck to the back side of the tree....."Spellweaving ....." Daenyra thinks to herself....."what was this about and what kind of magic was this....." Perhaps she should seek out this Avalon or Lady Izznet this could serve her well to learn.....and this would become her next adventure, seeking the Ladys who could teach her new magics

Izznet H'unar

Journeyman
“Magic is what?” Avalon spoke in an almost angry tone.

“Apparently there is some controversy to the use of magic. I am certain I have no idea what will become of all this. I can say, this mentoring you wish to do may bring about some degree of trouble. Are you certain you wish to continue?”

“I do! Now more than ever. It is important to pursue these studies. Magic will never be lost, it exists with or without us. I will pursue this.”

“Very good, Avalon. Set your times.”

“I think Tuesdays 8.30 by the eastern night sky would do. I will await registrations to make formal announcements.”

~*~ Please make a note so I know the level of interest ~*~

Caine Family

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Mason excitedly ran into the Foundry, waving a piece of paper.

“Melody! Look!”

She grabbed the paper from his hand. “Very nice. I think you should sign up.”

He quickly grabbed a piece of paper.

To Avalon.

I would like to register for your magic lessons. I am currently a 4th level mage.

Thank you,
Mason Caine​

Tying it to the leg of the falcon Melody provided, he watched the bird fly off.

Izznet H'unar

Journeyman
Quiet meditation turned into a friendly discussion with one new to the lands of men. Avalon held great honor in discovering the young woman’s mind and heart. It was the encouragement needed to post the final notices on the boards in each town, including Trinsic.

Tutoring will begin August 9th, 8.30 by the eastern sky at the Sea Port in Yew
*note the date change please*

Last edited:

Izznet H'unar

Journeyman
Avalon sat at her desk pondering the events of her tutoring. The class seemed to be a success, if not a bit unexpected by those who attended. It was her deep heart’s desire to educate and inform of the importance to respect nature. Some, she felt, understood, at least on a base level. Others, she felt did not quite grasp the importance of the gift.

There would be another class. Hopefully there would be at least three more classes. There were more elements to be revealed. Again she flew to each town posting notices on the boards.

Tuesday the 15th, 8.30 by the evening tides, another lesson at the Yew Sea Port.