• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NOTICE POSTED: Help Needed to Destard and Beyond

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
After the reading from the fortune teller, Aila , my Father was exhausted for many weeks. Now with him better all he seems to talk about is that fish and finding his lost Daughter, My Sister. With unresolved feelings on this I still know I want to find her myself. So a trip into the Dungeon where last he remembers seeing the child is planned for May 8, 2018 at 8 pm est. there will be some RP while we await those coming , the mission will start and gates go up around 8:30. Meet at DragonStone Hall just east of the Ter Mur / Royal City moongate from here I will gate us to Destard . Come ready to fight many bad dragons within Destard and who knows where this will end.

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Trying to convince my Father his health perhaps is not stable enough to adventure into Destard I have had much discussion with him on what he last saw when in Destard with the Undead Queen and the baby.