• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Notice posted at the Town Stone of Minoc and at The Barnacle Tavern

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
(( Written in a flowing script, upon fine parchment, with deliberate strokes ))

Citizens of Minoc and friends,

Your attendance is requested on Friday, the 3rd of January at 9:30pm in the evening at The Barnacle Tavern to discuss the state of our city, our future direction and to lend your voice to which trade relation best meets your needs.

As I have stated before, I do not Govern our city to rule over it, but to serve each of you who calls it home and to be your advocate, your voice.

Having surveyed the city, several times, I am deeply saddened by it's decline and poverty. I have, personally, invested another fifty million into our treasury to assist with these matters and will bring our concerns to the King.

Also, now is the time for those interested to step up and become an active part of our cities growth. I will be announcing the appointment of Advisors to the Office of Governor and other official titles of the City at our Town Hall.

I do hope to see you in attendance.

Warm Wishes,

IW<>Minoc

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*a formal letter is sent, bearing the seal of the Captain of Vesper's Royal Guard, Lord Bytor of K^S*

Dearest GuildMate, Inkboy,

Thank you for your devotion & passion. As as a newly acquired K^S territory, I find the current state of Minoc to be deplorable & heartbreaking for our sister-town; and, we shall fix it, finally. A large part of that is due to you & I extend my gratitude.

As you well know, Vesper has no poor, hungry or homeless (how could we, in such as prosperous trade town?); unless, it is to be by stubborn choice! Like that Rascal at our OutPost, north of Cove. As you also know, I hire Bards and Fighters to keep him company, leave him gold & provisions. The abstinent man will not even wear the Monks Robe!

I am excited about the upcoming changes & plan to attend your first official town hall meeting. I promise to stay as quiet as possible.

Your devoted supporter & friend,

Lady Claudia Drusilla
Duchess & Royal Guard of Vesper
Knight of Solamnia

Last edited:

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
My apologies everyone, Saturday is January 3rd.. My mistake for the typo; I hope everyone understood the intention for tomorrow night.