• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Notice: Contact Ryna for your Trader's List Updates.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya all!

Long time no chat! Felt with winter season coming fast that I should probably have updated ya'll with my change in department here at Stratics.

Several months ago I stepped down as an Administrator for UO Stratics and stepped up as the Managing Editor for LotRO Stratics.

I no longer have anything to do with the workings and updates here for UO Stratics. To get your entries in the Reliable Traders' List updates or your new entry added, please contact Ryna instead of myself.

She may be reached by Private Message here or by email at [email protected] and is your new (actually your "old" as she was the Trade Admin here before I was) Trade Administrator. She, thankfully, accepted the position once again when I decided to leave UO Stratics.

Ryna has the ability and my express permission to edit any of my Stickies here. She may or may not recreate them or just continue to use them at her own discretion, as she is the UO Trade Administrator here.

It is great to see you all still here and trading!

Blessed Yule to you all and Happy Trading!

*Orvago waves and opens a portal back to Middle-earth*

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*bump*

I've forwarded everyone's PM's I have received for recomendations to Ryna. Please do contact her instead of me. Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thank you *bump*

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most welcome! Happy Holidays and Happy Trading! :)